[SOLVED] Has anyone experience this?

13 years 7 months ago #141599 by cferron
[SOLVED] Has anyone experience this? was created by cferron
For some reason I have user that are loosing their access to the website. Their account gets disabled and I don't know why.

They all have one thing in common although... the base lifetime subscription plan they have is gone! I have to re-import those registered user so they have a base plan (free) so they can upgrade normally to other parent plan. If they were not re-imported via CBsubs import tool they would get disabled at some point again.

See picture below - ignore line304 as I had enabled it manually.

If anyone might have a clue at what they did...

Thanks

Claude

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/10/19 17:20

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #141645 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Has anyone experience this?
Please ensure within CBSubs > Settings > Global that you've enable creation of subscriptions for free lifetime plans or this will happen.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #141659 by cferron
Replied by cferron on topic Re:Has anyone experience this?
This is the setting I have. They are as you suggested... They have always been this way. Maybe something else is wrong. I will keep my eyes open.

Claude

13 years 7 months ago #141689 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Has anyone experience this?
When you edit the user is their subscription active within the subscription tab? What is their subscription status within CBSubs > Subscriptions? Does your free lifetime plan have an Alias (if not it won't show in User Management).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #141784 by cferron
Replied by cferron on topic Re:Has anyone experience this?

Does your free lifetime plan have an Alias (if not it won't show in User Management).

Alias? How can you create one of those and what are their purpose? Is this in the manual?

Claude

13 years 7 months ago #141803 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Has anyone experience this?
cferron wrote:

Does your free lifetime plan have an Alias (if not it won't show in User Management).

Alias? How can you create one of those and what are their purpose? Is this in the manual?

Claude

Yes it is in the manual.
When creating or editing a CBSubs plan there is an alias field that needs to be populated with a short hand name. This name is used internally in various integrations to display the plan in drop-down selections.

Make sure that every CBSubs plan has an alias.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn