Display of extraneous "invoicing" information

13 years 4 months ago #146462 by dwaine
My first post had an image that was too big, I hope this one fits...

I have a CB Subs 1.0.3 install and set up 4 Subscription Plans with PayPal Gateway. I have a 4 field registration form that prospects fill in just before going to the PayPal Gateway. When they fill in the form they get the correct payment summary and a button to pay for the subscription, but also an area with blank "invoicing" information. I want to get rid of this whole area but can't see where it is generated in CB Subs or in PayPal

Post edited by: dwaine, at: 2010/11/17 10:19
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #146511 by krileon
What you're referring to is the registration page and not the invoice page. You'll need to use CSS to hide the title column for plan selection at registration. I can not advise you on CSS usage specific to your site without a URL to your registration. Best approach is to use Firefox to examine the source to see what needs to be changed. If you are meaning the invoice page then please provide a screenshot of the invoice page issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #146514 by dwaine
Kyle, I apologize profusely. The screen shot posted below was the wrong one. I sent a new post after that with the correct screen shot. And I also attach it here

The site is www.protegeusa.org

Thank you for your response, and I will be more careful in the future

Attachments:

13 years 4 months ago #146517 by krileon
No worries, have replied to your other thread. The below CSS (add at bottom of Joomla or CB template CSS file) will remove the colon and that column from your registration page (visibility only, so the table won't mal-format).

[code:1]
#cbregTitle {
visibility: hidden;
}
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn