empty user profile

13 years 11 months ago #133350 by brian.korsgaard
empty user profile was created by brian.korsgaard
I have been using CB for about 2 months now, and I have had no problems..
Today I tryed to change my username in my profileeditor, and it worked fine, and I was able to log in with my new username.
But somehow I am not able to see my own profile.. It is only showing an empty page (white screen)(Index.php followed by the number 9).. If I try to log in as another user, my profile is ok, and as this oher user I can se this users own profile with no errors..
It is only when I try to log in as myself, this problem occurs...
Could someone please help me in this matter...

Attachment Screendump_when_I_try_to_go_to_my_profile_from_my_login.doc not found

Post edited by: brian.korsgaard, at: 2010/05/18 15:23
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #133503 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:empty user profile
Help Us Help You > FAQ > Blank page, white page, nothing, just nothing

Please review closely what self help documentation we've provided. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #133522 by brian.korsgaard
Replied by brian.korsgaard on topic Re:empty user profile
I have tried what FAQ says, but with no effect.. I have attached both the Debug page and the html source..
But I don't know how to find out what the error is..
Also I dont seem to understand how lack of memory is the issue, when I can't see my profile, but with another login then I can...

Attachment Site_Debug_mode.doc not found

Post edited by: brian.korsgaard, at: 2010/05/19 20:38
Attachments:

13 years 10 months ago #133593 by krileon
You need to review server error log, empty pages won't reveal their issues typically on-screen. If you do not know where your error logs are then please contact your host. Please note we need error logs and not access logs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #133645 by brian.korsgaard
Replied by brian.korsgaard on topic Re:empty user profile
Here is the last 4 error (+ one access log) logs. I have tryed to open my profile again this morning, so that I was sure that I had the newest Error log file.. And I saw that a new file was created.. But the only error that was created was that Favicon file was missing in the root of server, so I added this file in the root, and then no errors occurred when I tried to acess my profile. But I could still not see my profile..

Attachment errors.zip not found

Attachments:

13 years 10 months ago #133720 by krileon
Please PM Joomla backend login credentials and will take a look when time permits.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn