[SOLVED] Field password cutsom validation fails

13 years 9 months ago #136309 by netzagentin
Replied by netzagentin on topic Re:Field password cutsom validation fails
Hi Krileon

I checked my cb installation (cb 1.2.2 with sbSubs 1.0.3) with the tools. And there were several errors at 'Check Community Builder Database'. CB could fix that. Also in 'Check CB fields data storage database' I got several errors. Here cb could not fix it. It gives the message tables allready exists . See attached image.

Maybe it is an issue by using akeeba Backup. I did backups with Akeeba Backup and did one reinstallation. After this installation these errors occurs.

With this errors I have one more problem with userlists. They don't work anymore.

Did you have any experience with akeeba backup and cb/sbsubs restoring?

As it seems to be a big database issue I am totally lost.

Please help!

Post edited by: netzagentin, at: 2010/06/22 18:08

Post edited by: netzagentin, at: 2010/06/22 18:10
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #136310 by netzagentin
Attachments:

13 years 9 months ago #136311 by netzagentin
Details:
Attachments:

13 years 9 months ago #136397 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Field password cutsom validation fails

Did you have any experience with akeeba backup and cb/sbsubs restoring?

Sorry, no I do not.

As it seems to be a big database issue I am totally lost.

The core CB database is missing. Please install CB 1.2.2 via Extensions manager. This should restore those missing tables. Please check within your database to confirm if _comprofiler is there or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #136414 by netzagentin
I took a look and that's the point. The table jos_comprofiler still exists and the tool told me jos_comprofiler is missing.

What can I do now to get no errors anymore. And userlists is still not working.

Thanks a lot for your input.

netzagentin
Attachments:

13 years 9 months ago #136479 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Field password cutsom validation fails
Please PM backend Joomla access and will take a look when time permits.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn