CBLogin - forgot login partly visable in IE8

13 years 9 months ago #136203 by nacnud
I have a joomla 1.5.17 normal install with a rocket theme template. www.stonecresthoa.org and one of our residents couldn't see some details I could in Firefox.

When "forgot login" is clicked two check boxes appear below in the main body and when either one of the check boxes is selected more content on the page appears, with for example, a field to enter user name and email.

This information is viable in Firefox, but not in IE8.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #136238 by krileon
This is a known issue and resolved in CB 1.2.3 (next release). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #145039 by videoopp
Hi, I am running 1.2.3 and am still getting this in IE 8, Safari and FF. WHat is the word on this? Any workarounds?

13 years 4 months ago #145100 by krileon
Yes this is resolved, the forgot login has been tested on IE6, IE7, and IE8 as working in CB 1.2.3. Please upgrade if you've not done so. If it is not working then you have some sort of JS conflict. Rocketheme templates are plagued with bad JS and conflict constantly; more then likely your template has JS not compatible with IE8 resulting in a fatal JS error (works in same manner as fatal PHP errors.. any subsequent code will not work).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn