Rounddiv disappears with "Show empty tabs" "No"

13 years 8 months ago #138799 by Silver007A
Hi,

I like the style of the rounddiv setting for contact info. However, it has to have a tab linked to it for people to find it again if they move to another tab that has a lot of info, because the "contact info" moves down to the bottom of the page.

If I set "Show empty" to "No" in Configuration, the tab for "Contact info" disappears and people might not find the contact info rounddiv again as it is below all the other info in the other tabs.

Can I set a tab to a rounddiv? Even if it requires a bit of hard coded text to make it stay visible?

Thank you everyone

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #138877 by krileon
Don't understand your issue. An empty tab of course won't show the rounded div display as empty tabs won't be shown with that configuration. You can set any tab you want as rounded by editing the tab within tab management and changing its display style. Please also upgrade to CB 1.2.3.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #138929 by Silver007A
Hi,

I want contact info as a rounddiv as it looks nice, but all other info should be in the tab format.

At the moment I have an empty tab named "contact info" so people can click it and the rounddiv "contact info" appears.

If I set configuration to "hide empty tabs" the "contact info" tab disappears, as it should, and my rounddiv "contact info" then only appears at the bottom of the info in all the other tabs.

If a visitor to a profile didn't think to scroll down to the bottom of a tab, they might not find the roundeddiv "contact info" section.

I don't want to place the rounddiv at the top position becasue then the info in the other tabs would appear below it and I don't think it is good to hide the info at the bottom of the rounddiv as people once again may not scroll down, and why should they anyway!

Hope that makes sense, ;) Thanks

Thank you everyone

13 years 8 months ago #138941 by krileon
Don't know what to tell you. CB is working as intended. It's up to you to determine how you wish to place your tabs, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn