Need to change Registration Complete Page text

13 years 8 months ago #139969 by webdesigner706
Need to change Registration Complete Page text was created by webdesigner706
Hey Guys,
I am using CB 1.2.2 mainly just for the extended registration capabilities.
What I need to do is change the text on the page after registration is complete.. Currently it it says something similar to "Your password has been sent to you.... "
This site will not actually have the ability to log in to a profile and so I need to change that to basic text such as "Thank you for submitting/ registering." We are using this as a means of lead generation and so the registration is just to collect extended data.
I know that if I was not using CB, I could go to the com_user/views/register/tmpl directory and edit the default_message.php and that would take care of what I need. But can't find anything similar with CB.
Can someone point me in the right direction as to what file I would need to edit?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #139975 by nant
search this forum for many posts and replies about language strings.

And upgrade to CB 1.2.3.

13 years 8 months ago #139977 by webdesigner706
Replied by webdesigner706 on topic Re:Need to change Registration Complete Page text
Thanks Nant...
I should have known to check the language files... One of those days, I guess...
For no more than what I am doing with this installation of CB, is upgrading really important? If so, I will definitely do it, but as I mentioned, the only reason that I am using CB on this particlular site is to gather more data for lead generation.

Thanks for such a great component.

Regards,
William

13 years 8 months ago #139984 by nant
yes you need to upgrade.

if you are on a Joomla 1.5 environment upgrading is really easy and painless.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn