Direct link to add user?

13 years 7 months ago #140698 by wintercorn
Direct link to add user? was created by wintercorn
I've searched and can't find mention of this.

I'd like to create direct links to 'add user' and maybe a filtered list based on user group. The links presently are all javascript and don't appear to be able to used this way.

Is this possible?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #140706 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Direct link to add user?
Sorry, I do not understand the question/issue.

Don't know if its CB 1.2.2 related (since it in the CB 1.2.2 area).

Please give more details to make things clearer and post in correct forum if its not a CB issue.

13 years 7 months ago #140709 by wintercorn
Replied by wintercorn on topic Re:Direct link to add user?
Not specific to a version.

The link to add a new CB user is:

www.domain.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showusers#new

But this can't be used as a menu item.

Is it possible to have a link like:

www.domain.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=addnewuser

or something similar which will go straight to the new user screen?

13 years 7 months ago #140759 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #140805 by wintercorn
Replied by wintercorn on topic Re:Direct link to add user?
OK, that works fine thanks.

Is there a way to do the same sort of thing with listing just a specific user group or subscription?

13 years 7 months ago #140813 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Direct link to add user?

Is there a way to do the same sort of thing with listing just a specific user group or subscription?

Huh? Don't understand what you're asking. You want the User Management page to show only a specific usergroup via URL? Yes, this can be done. Examples as follows.

[code:1]
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showusers&filter_type=Registered
[/code:1]

Replace Registered with the usergroup of your choice.

[code:1]
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showusers&filter_cbpaidplan=2
[/code:1]

Replace 2 with the plans actual ID.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.569 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn