change width in registration ?

13 years 7 months ago #141354 by Mike999
change width in registration ? was created by Mike999
I know that i can change the settings of registartion in cb delimiter. But it seems that you only can change the length? I also want to change the width -How to to that?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #141424 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:change width in registration ?
Width of what? Width of anything can be adjusted with CSS. Each field, it's title, it's input, etc.. all have IDs and/or classes to allow adjustment by way of CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #141629 by Mike999
Replied by Mike999 on topic Re:change width in registration ?
i mean the fields in the registrationform when you create an account.

Usernamne
password
state
etc

13 years 7 months ago #141678 by krileon
You can adjust their size by editing the field within Field Management or using CSS to adjust their width.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #141774 by Mike999
Replied by Mike999 on topic Re:change width in registration ?
Hi, thanks for your patience,

As i found out you can ONLY adjust their size of lenght not width by editing the field within Field Management. Whys that?

If i should adjust size by using the CSS to adjust their width. Where do i find that is it in the templet somewhere? And what templet?

13 years 7 months ago #142019 by krileon
As I just explained edit the field in Field Management and change its size, this will adjust its width. Size is based off character size so 10 is equal to 10 characters. If you want to change the actual size attribute then use CSS to do this, I can't help you with that it is up to your CSS abilities and where you wish to place it (CB template CSS file or Joomla template CSS file).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn