Forgotten Passwords not being sent.

13 years 7 months ago #142074 by leeand00
Forgotten Passwords not being sent. was created by leeand00
Hello,

I'm using CB 1.2.2 on a client's server; the client reported that lost usernames and passwords are not being returned.

My theory is that the problem stems from the fact that CB 1.2.2 assumes that the Joomla website will be installed in the root directory of the domain (which it is not).

When the form for password retrieval is submitted, it submits to the root directory of the site where Joolma isn't installed.

Is there any way of configuring CB so that it will submit the password retrieval form to the Joolma installation's root instead of the root of the domain?

For example:

The website is hosted at:
www.mysite.com/

And the Joomla installation is located at:
www.mysite.com/joomla

The first URL is where the lost password form is being submitted, and the second URL is where I think it should be submitted (although I could be wrong about this).

Thank you,
Andrew J. Leer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #142083 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Forgotten Passwords not being sent.
Please upgrade to CB 1.2.3 and confirm if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn