CB vs. uddeIM / PMS Pro

13 years 6 months ago #142397 by nokumo
CB vs. uddeIM / PMS Pro was created by nokumo
Hallo!

Ich habe bei mir unter CB 1.2.1 ewig PMS Pro benutzt. Nun ziehe ich auf einen neuen Server und möchte uddeIM nutzen. Die selben Probleme habe ich übrigens auch mit CB 1.2.3!!!!!! Also: mit einem Update ist das nicht behoben.

Wenn ich einlogge über das CB Modul und dann uddeIM als PM Komponente nutze und das Modul von PMS Pro deaktiviere (oder PMS Pro eben deinstalliere), ist es vorbei auf der Seite. Alle Eingaben (senden einer Nachricht in der Shout, eintragen von Beiträgen, etc.) werden mit dem Rausschmiss bestraft.

Kennt das jemand? Danke!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #142448 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB vs. uddeIM / PMS Pro
Majority of our users speak English as does our team most of the time. I recommend translating your posts before posting for better understanding.

Hello!

I have with me forever used under CB 1.2.1 PMS Pro. Now I move to a new server and would like to take uddeIM. The same problems I have with the way CB 1.2.3 !!!!!! So, with an update that is not fixed.

When I log in on the CB module and then use uddeIM as a PM component and disable the module from Pro PMS (PMS or just uninstall Pro), it is across the side. All entries (send a message in the shout about, contributions, etc.) are punishable by dismissal.

Does someone? Thank you!

Uninstall PMS Pro, install UddeIM, configure CBSubs private messaging plugin to use UddeIM 1.0 and you're done. You do not need to install UddeIMs CB plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn