Workflow Module - How to Activate it?

13 years 5 months ago #144273 by prthnon
Workflow Module - How to Activate it? was created by prthnon
Hello.
I have tried to unzip the workflows module through the joomla extensions - however get an error stating that directory is already in use.

I would assume that means WORKFLOWS is already unzipped and installed... how / where do I find it to activate it?

Thank You.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #144292 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Workflow Module - How to Activate it?
You don't need to unzip anything other then the initial package which says to unzip. You then simply install it as you would any Joomla module. You've also posted in the CB 1.2.2 boards. The least release is CB 1.2.3, please upgrade. You can find the installation documentation here to assist in the install process.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #144297 by prthnon
Replied by prthnon on topic Re:Workflow Module - How to Activate it?
Thank you for the reply - but this does not answer my question.

I have it installed, yes.
But how/where do I activate it?
I don't see Workflows in the plugins, or anywhere.

I received a message that a user posted an image... from reviewing the forums I need to have workflows installed to approve this image.

Where do I find the installed workflows or approve the image? :blush:

Thank You.

13 years 5 months ago #144305 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Workflow Module - How to Activate it?

But how/where do I activate it?

Please see Joomlas module manager in backend. You need to publish the module. Once done login on frontend as an administrator.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #144317 by prthnon
Replied by prthnon on topic Re:Workflow Module - How to Activate it?
Thanks Kyle... my bad - that did it. :)

Regarding permissions... is workflow be governed by Joomla / CB or Juga?

I have set the joomla permissions to "Special" as I only want admin level access to this module.

Thanks again!
-DG

13 years 5 months ago #144321 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Workflow Module - How to Activate it?
prthnon wrote:

Thanks Kyle... my bad - that did it. :)

Regarding permissions... is workflow be governed by Joomla / CB or Juga?

I have set the joomla permissions to "Special" as I only want admin level access to this module.

Thanks again!
-DG

Upgrade to CB 1.2.3 or post in the right forum area next time.

CB workflow module work like any other Joomla module and can be published as public, registered or special.

The actual module inter-workings is based on CB moderators - so only CB moderators will see moderation action requests appearing in the module area.

JUGA is not supported by CB.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn