Community Builder List: Edit [ Members List ]

13 years 5 months ago #144625 by Abuaarah
Hi I am trying to change the fields on my list page, so I went in to Community Builder List: Edit [ Members List ] then in the second section of this page where it says Note: fields must be on profile to appear in this list and be visible on the users-list. There are four columns in top right and left respectively at the bottom left and right…, also at the middle you see one box to choose the fields that I want …!

My problem is when I highlight the field that I want for a specific column and click the arrow key for the specific column *********NOTHING HAPPENS********** any one knows what’s happening here…….?

Thanks so much in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #144647 by krileon
You've posted in the CB 1.2.2 boards, please upgrade to CB 1.2.3 and confirm if issue is still present. If so please review your browser error log as this would indicate a fatal JS error is present; likely from a 3rd party plugin (see help us help you within my signature for debug steps).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn