Direct Access to this location is not allowed

13 years 5 months ago #145230 by Boizan
Hello There,
1. Also when I open the CB Tools Manager I get the warning “===\In order for CB to function properly a Joomla/Mambo menu item must be present. This menu item must also be published for PUBLIC access. It appears that this environment is missing this mandatory menu item. Please refer to the section titled "Adding the CB Profile" of the PDF installation guide included in your CB distribution package for additional information regarding this matter./--- I have all the User Menu items created using CB.
2. I just installed a few new plugins and now when I click in any of the User Menu Items I get this error: “Direct Access to this location is not allowed.” I got this error also while attempting to install “subscribemailmanv3.” I also get this error when I click on the “User Management” tab.
3. I enabled “Legacy” plugin, and now when I click on any of the User Menu item I get this error: Warning: require_once(/home/content/a/b/o/aboizan/html/magazines/components/com_marketplace/language/english.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/content/a/b/o/aboizan/html/magazines/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_marketplace-tab/marketplace.plugin.php on line 24

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/a/b/o/aboizan/html/magazines/components/com_marketplace/language/english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/a/b/o/aboizan/html/magazines/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_marketplace-tab/marketplace.plugin.php on line 24
Regards,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #145290 by krileon
Issue is clearly coming from the integration plug_marketplace. Delete this plugin whatever it is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #145309 by Boizan
Hello,
Thank you so much for your reply!
I deleted the Marketplace plugin, and made “Your Details” public.
I would like to fix these other issues:
1. When I click on the User tabs’ Forum and Blog I find this message: *The forum/Mamblog blogger component is not installed. Please contact your site administrator.* These plugins are installed but the component not, where can I find these two components?
2. When I click on the User tab “My Gallery” I find this: “Error: Config file of Datsogallery not found. Is the component in version 1 (non-beta) installed? Where can I find this component?
3. I would like to add to the Submit an Article page an upload/attach document button.

Again thank you for your reply!
Regards,

13 years 5 months ago #145343 by nant
1. you need to install components separately for these plugins to work as they are only integration plugins - see FAQ section for additional information

2. similar this gallery plugin is something you installed extra and i guess its looking for the datso extension.

3. article submission is really a joomla issue and should be handled by joomla. You can of course use a delimiter field to display the joomla article submission link in cb profiles - but you must keep in mind that only author group users can submit articles in Joomla.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.976 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn