[SOLVED] 1st Login - URL redirect

13 years 5 months ago #146637 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:1st Login - URL redirect
With SEF disabled, what is the Itemid appended to the URL? Itemid is the only determining factory of menu highlight and module display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146645 by wrogowski
Replied by wrogowski on topic Re:1st Login - URL redirect
Ok behaving a bit different now. With SEF disabled it returns to the home page with URL www.aquitaine-info.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=done&Itemid=1&lang=en

One odd thing is that the home page then does not display the articles (K2) which are published here. It only display content published to module positions.

Then with SEF back we return to www.aquitaine-info.com/en/component/comprofiler/done which shows the JReviews page but without any content other than that which are published to module positions.

13 years 5 months ago #146647 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:1st Login - URL redirect
It's redirecting with your Home pages Itemid. Appears to be working as intended. Not sure what the problem is exactly? Module display and such is based off Itemid so homepage modules and such will display.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/18 21:46

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146649 by wrogowski
Seems to be two possible issues here. First is that with SEF turned on the redirect page shows the Tourist Directory page without actually showing the content you normally see there.

Second issue is that with SEF turned off the redirect goes to the front page as it should be but again without actually showing the content you normally see there.

Post edited by: wrogowski, at: 2010/11/18 22:09

13 years 5 months ago #146667 by wrogowski
Ok update - does not look like it is a CB issue as I am having the same problem with Xmap. Thanks for looking at this anyway.

13 years 5 months ago #146669 by wrogowski
Further update, had nothing to do with any component or plug-in. Turned out the problem was an incorrect template setting which caused menu-less pages to be returned to a pre-set menu item. Thanks again for looking at this for me!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn