[SOLVED] 1st Login - URL redirect

13 years 4 months ago #146500 by wrogowski
Replied by wrogowski on topic Re:1st Login - URL redirect
Ok thanks, sending you a PM now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #146501 by wrogowski
PM sent. I have also turned SEF back on and CB profile is published under the "user" menu.

Thanks.

13 years 4 months ago #146505 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:1st Login - URL redirect
Have reviewed your installation and is configured appropriately. Tested login redirect and first time login redirect and both are working fine. Not sure what issue you're experiencing. Login redirects don't function in backend if you're referring to backend logins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #146579 by wrogowski
Thanks for taking time to have a look. I had a problem where the user registration email confirmation ended up going to an odd menu item but that is now working fine as does indeed login redirect and first time login redirect.

I stil have an issue where password and username reminders work but after requesting either reminder the user is directed to the Tourism Directory menu. This menu is not a CB menu item either. I have attached an image showing this.

Thanks,

Walter.

Post edited by: wrogowski, at: 2010/11/18 01:12
Attachments:

13 years 4 months ago #146613 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:1st Login - URL redirect
Forgot Login redirects send to CBs "done" page as you're seeing. This too is working as intended. It should be a blank page with a message shown.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #146614 by wrogowski
Ok so now I need to figure out why this is showing the correct URL but showing all the modules from the Tourism Directory and none of the content, just the BC messages. I was expecting to see a blank page with the CB message as well but the page where it redirects to is a JReviews menu item. Any idea what causes this behaviour? I have tried disabling SEF, cleared server and browser cache and all other site and server-side caching is off.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn