Community Builder pages not translating

13 years 11 months ago #132517 by jinlopez
Community Builder pages not translating was created by jinlopez
Hello,

Please forgive if this seems too simple of an issue to post. I'm just at my wit's end with the translation issue with my site.

Everything NON-community builder translates in the front-end.

Are there settings that I overlooked?

Please advise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #132518 by nant
jinlopez wrote:

Hello,

Please forgive if this seems too simple of an issue to post. I'm just at my wit's end with the translation issue with my site.

Everything NON-community builder translates in the front-end.

Are there settings that I overlooked?

Please advise.

What version of CB?
Did you actually install a CB Language plugin?
If installed, is it published?

13 years 11 months ago #132783 by jinlopez
Replied by jinlopez on topic Re:Community Builder pages not translating
CB version 1.2.1
We are using Gtranslator to auto-translate the site.
It translates everything except the CB profile pages.
Is there something we need to install for it to auto-translate the profile pages

13 years 11 months ago #132785 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Community Builder pages not translating
I recommend upgrading to CB 1.2.2, but likely still won't resolve your issue. Google Translate appears to be functioning fine. Are you using a Google Chrome gadget or a module to initiate the translation or some other means to initiate the translation?

CB is not generally translated in such a manner however, typically language plugins are used to properly, fast, and cleanly translate.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/05/11 16:01

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #134732 by wer3x
Replied by wer3x on topic Re:Community Builder pages not translating
she is using the Gtranslate mod for joomla.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn