NEED Help with Client CB site

13 years 11 months ago #128795 by MUSE
NEED Help with Client CB site was created by MUSE
Hello,

A client has a website and the login is freaking out. What's happening is after the user registers an account, it goes straight to the home page with no acknowledgment of successfully registering. The account is created and an email is sent that registration is complete.

This may be a simple fix, but CB is a component I haven't really dealt with before.

Thank you

VG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #128797 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:NEED Help with Client CB site
Please ensure you've created the mandatory Joomla CB menu link and is published and public. Also please review help us help you within my signature as need further information about your installation and server.

Sorry, but "freaking out" is not very descriptive of the issue at hand and does not assist in debugging.

Have also moved post to more appropriate boards as you've not revealed CB version am assuming Cb 1.2.2.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn