Probleme wit CB rating field on te front

14 years 2 weeks ago #129292 by angkor75
Good evening

I come of installed this extension of Community Builder which allows me of inserted a system of attached vote has every user's profile.
But when I publish this field, the page profile in front does not display any more, there is a white page.

I wonder if it is not has compartment of the fact that profilbook is installed, and of make, AVG profile rating?

I thank you beforehand for all the brought help .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 weeks ago #129310 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Probleme wit CB rating field on te front
Blank pages have been covered extensively within our FAQ ; please also review help us help you found within my signature as further information about your installation and server is necessary. Could not duplicate your issue locally.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn