[SOLVED] Problem with CB Workflow module

14 years 2 weeks ago #129473 by yourlocalsheriff
[SOLVED] Problem with CB Workflow module was created by yourlocalsheriff
I am running Joomla 1.5.14 and I have installed CB 1.2.2 on my main domain www.your-local-website.com and my sub-domain www.aus4017.com.

Everything is fine on the sub-domain but on the main domain the Workflow heading shows as default a link named "1 User(s)". This increases to "2 User(s) when a registration needs approval. The default should say "No pending actions".

I have compared the configuration settings for both main domain and sub domain and they are identical, but as I am totally new to Firebug I don't know how to use it to find the bug.

Can somebody please help?
I have a registered login username/password of tester/t1e1s1t1e1r respectively, which you can use on www.your-local-website.com if you would like to take a look.

Many thanks for any/all help in advance.

John Wilson

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/07 16:56

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 weeks ago #129489 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Problem with CB Workflow module
Please inspect the database table _comprofiler and check if you have any users with the column approved set to 2. It's possible you've simply a user that had yet to be approved or has incorrect accepted status. Please also run CB Tools (all except sample data of course).

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/07 15:20

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 weeks ago #129500 by yourlocalsheriff
Replied by yourlocalsheriff on topic Re:Problem with CB Workflow module
Thank you Kyle for your prompt response - that was the answer.

This ticket can now be marked solved.
Thanks again.

John Wilson

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn