[SOLVED] can not create new fields

13 years 11 months ago #130345 by jojo12
[SOLVED] can not create new fields was created by jojo12
when I try to create a new field, I get the following "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class getNewslettersTab in /srv/www/vhosts/kath-jugend.ch/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_yancintegration/yanc.php on line 329"
but I the yancintegration is off.
I use cb 1.22, all the new cbplugins and joomla 1.5.15.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/16 21:22

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #130352 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:can not create new fields
Plugins are loaded within Field Management regardless of being disabled due to Fieldtype plugins. Please locate the 3rd party plugin you've installed that is conflicting with CBs internal YANC plugin. Please also inform the developer of your 3rd party plugin to not use CB native classes and/or functions (doing so is against our API guidelines).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #130376 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re:can not create new fields
Thank you, I found the bad plugin -->CB_plugin_ccnewsletter_103.zip
In the Forum of ccnewsletter I found an correction:
www.chillcreations.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/cbplug_ccnewsletter-20100219.zip.
with that plugin all works fine.

Post edited by: jojo12, at: 2010/04/15 23:06

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn