Website design affected

13 years 10 months ago #132949 by rickk
Replied by rickk on topic Re:Website design affected
Hi...
Ive just bought the license to use Facebook Plug in and I realized the plug in only works when the site is in the original language.
If I set the frontend to the 2nd language (through JoomFish) I get the same problem described in the posts above (a blank screen with 2 form fields).

I tried different sets but couldnt fix the bug.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #133006 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Website design affected
The fix illustrated in this thread is due to a problem with the CB Login; have you applied the fix? Please review server error log with Debug Mode set to Enabled and Error Reporting set to Maximum for any errors pertaining to the issue at hand (check timestamps).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #133034 by rickk
I have applied the fix mentioned, although I use the login module in a vertical style.
The problem only happens when the language is switched to the 2nd language.

Post edited by: rickk, at: 2010/05/14 00:51

13 years 10 months ago #133035 by rickk
Here it goes what the debug says when at the problem:

[code:1]setRefTables debug:
tempsql = select distinct reference_table from jos_jf_content
sql_exNos = select distinct reference_table from jos_jf_content[/code:1]

tempsql = SELECT template FROM jos_templates_menu WHERE client_id = 0 AND (menuid = 0 OR menuid = 1) ORDER BY menuid DESC
sql_exNos = SELECT template FROM jos_templates_menu WHERE client_id = AND (menuid = OR menuid = ) ORDER BY menuid DESC[/code:1]

tempsql = SELECT id, folder, element, published, type, params, CONCAT_WS('/',folder,element) AS lookup, name FROM jos_comprofiler_plugin WHERE published = 1 AND access <= 0 AND type = 'user' ORDER BY ordering
sql_exNos = SELECT id, folder, element, published, type, params, CONCAT_WS('/',folder,element) AS lookup, name FROM jos_comprofiler_plugin WHERE published = AND access <= AND type = 'user' ORDER BY ordering[/code:1]

tempsql = SELECT * FROM jos_session WHERE session_id = '4a099f8124e38'
sql_exNos = SELECT * FROM jos_session WHERE session_id = '4ad20e84e3'[/code:1]

Post edited by: rickk, at: 2010/05/14 00:47
Attachments:

13 years 10 months ago #133245 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Website design affected
The error appears to have no relation to FBC, but some other 3rd party extension causing a conflict. Please examine what extension the database table jos_jf_content belongs to. Please keep in mind FBC uses external API which causes it to be sensitive to any error. This means errors you already had could cause your site to fail by installing FBC, which would bring those errors to the surface. Some errors are ignorable to an extent, but ANY fatal error whether JS or PHP will cause a failure in Facebook. This is simply how PHP and JS works; please be mindful of 3rd party extensions and be sure to test them thoroughly for ANY possible errors (even warnings should be addressed when possible).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #133317 by rickk
The jos_jf_content belongs to Joomfish.

Unfortunately I cant unable Joomfish...

NOTE: I also tried CB Twitter Plug in and had the same problem with Joomfish.
:angry: S $$$$$$

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn