Visitors login like admin with cb facebook

13 years 1 month ago #155721 by m5964
Hi,

I have installed Facebook Connect on my site and the visitors login with facebook credentiale but they login like admin and they are not created any user.

www.drajna.ro/index.php

thanks...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #155798 by krileon
Please clarify; I do not understand what you're asking. Your site doesn't have a CB Login Module present on all pages nor am I able to get to the login page with index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=login. FBC does NOT work for backend. It is frontend only and requires CB Login Module present on all pages, please review the documentation included with FBC. Your site is also redirecting from its domain to a sub-domain, which Facebook will likely not accept.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 weeks ago #155816 by m5964
hi , y quit the redirecting but its not working , when y connect with a new user of facebook its login like admin , you can try in my site : www.drajna.ro
thanks ...

13 years 3 weeks ago #155834 by krileon
"You have successfully logged in"

It appears to be working perfectly fine. I still don't understand your issue. What do you mean it logs in like admin? If you were logged into Joomla then logged in with FBC it synchronized the users.

Reviewing your admin user the Facebook ID is populated and this is exactly what happened. To fix this simply edit the user from user management and empty the Facebook ID field on the Contact Info tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 weeks ago #155842 by m5964
Hi, thanks for your quick response . I've done what you have said ( i empty the Facebook ID field ), and now I have another problem: Facebook user failed to initiate.

thank you very much and sorry to bother you so much

13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #155878 by krileon
This means Facebook PHP API failed to prepare your user information. Please also check that you're allowing cookies as the cookie is where your Facebook ID is stored and retrieved from. Please follow the below thread regarding imitate issues.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/117-facebook-connect/155127-facebook-user-failed-to-initiate#155127

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn