User failed to initiate!

11 years 10 months ago #201143 by fanatic1983
User failed to initiate! was created by fanatic1983
I read everything how to install this plugin. But then this msg. arrives me when I click on Facemook Login
www.finnundfinchen.com/index.php

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #201176 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: User failed to initiate!
Joomla version? CB version? FBC version?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 10 months ago #201184 by fanatic1983
Replied by fanatic1983 on topic Re: User failed to initiate!
Joomla Version: 2.5.4
CB Version: 1.8
FBC Version: 1.9

11 years 10 months ago #201188 by krileon
You've fatal JS errors, which will prevent the Facebook information being sent for storage in their session. Please review browser error log and address the errors as necessary.

IN: templates/jm-school/javascript/md_stylechanger.js
ON: Line 116
container is null

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #218499 by xenophobia
Replied by xenophobia on topic Re: User failed to initiate!
Hi, I having the same problem.

here is my website:
www.triznetwork.com.my/

Before I install the SSL Cert (https), it was working fine. But after I installed, it doesn't work anymore. Everytime a new user trying to connect via FB, it prompt the error "User failed to initiate!".

Your kind assist is much appreciated.

11 years 2 months ago #218540 by krileon
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then try again and see if there are any errors. Either the session is failing to store properly with the user id returned form Facebook JS or the curl request sent to Facebook for profile data is failing.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn