Your registration is not yet complete. Not Authorized. message

11 years 2 months ago #218031 by cocofalco
I have purchased the FB Connect plugin, did everything as said in the manual and have also a published and public link to index.php?option=com_comprofiler but can't login with my fb account.

It always tell me
Your registration is not yet complete
Not authorized.

Joomla 1.5.20
CB 1.8
FB Connect 2.0.1

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #218046 by krileon
It only does that if the registration failed and there is no CB user object present. Please upgrade to CB 1.9 and ensure you're testing with a valid and completed Facebook account then see if issue persists. Note Facebook Business profiles will not work for login.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #219330 by mecasoft
Hi krileon,

I have the same error and does not work. Is running the latest version of cb and follow the steps as it is.

Joomla 2.5.8
CB 1.9
FB Connect 2.0.1

11 years 2 months ago #219397 by krileon
Ensure you've a public and published Joomla menu link to CBs profile. Please also provide the exact URL you're seeing this error on (your domain omitted of course).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #219449 by mecasoft
Hi krileon,

The menu for CB profile is published but not public, visitors should logearse to see a profile. It needs to be public to work fb-connect?
Regards,

11 years 2 months ago #219498 by krileon
It needs to be published and public for CB to work. This is a mandatory requirement for CB. You can set the module it is on to be Registered access or you can create a hidden menutype and add a public CB menu item to it so its Itemid can be used where needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn