[#2334] Joomla 1.6 support

13 years 3 months ago #150775 by bab2on
Replied by bab2on on topic Re: Joomla 1.6 support
Good news, hope to see soon the new released.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #154227 by bab2on
Replied by bab2on on topic Re: [SOLVED] Joomla 1.6 support
Hello,

I just upgrade to the last version of CB (1.4).

the issue is not the same -->

a) I edit my profile
b) I click on upload file then select file
c) then I click on Update profile

I have an error page 500, and this list :

**Error**: 500

**You may not be able to visit this page because of:**

1. **an out-of-date bookmark/favourite**
2. **a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site**
3. **a mistyped address**
4. **you have no access to this page**
5. **The requested resource was not found.**
6. **An error has occurred while processing your request.**

**Please try one of the following pages:**

* **Home Page**
* **Search this site**

**If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.**.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - Erreur de syntaxe pr�s de ') AND u.`block` = '0' AND c.`confirmed` = '1' AND c.`approved` = '1' AND u.`' � la ligne 4 SQL=SELECT u.`email` FROM `jos_users` AS u INNER JOIN `jos_comprofiler` AS c ON u.`id` = c.`id` WHERE u.`gid` IN () AND u.`block` = '0' AND c.`confirmed` = '1' AND c.`approved` = '1' AND u.`sendEmail` = '1'

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\index.php:43
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\includes\application.php:186
3 require_once() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\libraries\joomla\application\component\helper.php:152
4 userSave() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\components\com_comprofiler\comprofiler.php:92
5 moscomprofilerUser->saveSafely() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\components\com_comprofiler\comprofiler.php:461
6 cbPluginHandler->trigger() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\library\cb\cb.tables.php:1482
7 cbPluginHandler->call() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\plugin.class.php:540
8 call_user_func_array() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\plugin.class.php:582
9 CBfield_file->uploadFiles()
10 CBfield_file->notifcationMail() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbfilefield\cb.filefield.php:433
11 CBdatabase->loadObjectList() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbfilefield\cb.filefield.php:687
12 CBdatabase->query() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\library\cb\cb.database.php:847
13 JDatabaseMySQL->query() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\library\cb\cb.database.php:682
14 JError::raiseError() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\libraries\joomla\database\database\mysql.php:208
15 JError::raise() D:\www\web site\joomla_test16\libraries\joomla\error\error.php:179

d) when I come back to the index then editing my profile again I see that the file was correctly upload.

as you can see I make the test on y local website :

CB 1.4
CB FIle Field plugin 1.1
PHP Built On: Windows NT 6.0 build 6002
Database Version: 5.1.37-community-log
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.10
Web Server: Apache/2.2.13 (Win32) PHP/5.2.10
WebServer to PHP Interface: apache2handler
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.6.0 Stable [ Onward ] 10-Jan-2011 23:00 GMT

13 years 2 months ago #154337 by bab2on
Need support please :)

13 years 2 months ago #154405 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Joomla 1.6 support
Please navigate to CB configuration and ensure you've a valid usergroup set for Moderator Groups. The error is happening at the query responsible for obtaining a list of moderators so they may be notified, but no moderator usergroup has been specified so the query is invalid (empty IN).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #154467 by bab2on
Hello,

the moderator group is assign to "super user" or my admin account is a "super user" account.

so it should work.

for info when I disable the "notify" in the file field concern it's works, but this is not not very useful.

13 years 2 months ago #154604 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Joomla 1.6 support
Was able to confirm and duplicate your issue. It is only present when using Notify. I've added a bug ticket to address the issue further. Sorry for the inconvenience.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2334

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn