Registration Login System

17 years 10 months ago #14479 by calebthegeek
Registration Login System was created by calebthegeek
Hello everybody!
I am working on a custom version of the registration screen - one of the requirements for the site I am working on is that a member gets logged in when they register (they want this to be automatic). Do anybody have any ideas on the best way to handle this?

A small note:
I posted once before in another section of the forum this question so if anybody know how to do the following please let me know:

I want to be able to export all the registration data to a CSV file (contact data, extra questions, and answers).

Thanks in advance for any help!

Caleb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #14496 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Registration Login System
calebthegeek wrote:

Hello everybody!
I am working on a custom version of the registration screen - one of the requirements for the site I am working on is that a member gets logged in when they register (they want this to be automatic). Do anybody have any ideas on the best way to handle this?

A small note:
I posted once before in another section of the forum this question so if anybody know how to do the following please let me know:

I want to be able to export all the registration data to a CSV file (contact data, extra questions, and answers).

Thanks in advance for any help!

Caleb

interesting workflow idea.

look at end of saveregistration in comprofiler.php, and add some code from login() function in same file ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 10 months ago #14508 by calebthegeek
Replied by calebthegeek on topic Re:Registration Login System
Thanks I spent some time and got it working. In case anybody else would like to know how to do this you will need put this line of code at the beggining of the saveregistration function:

[code:1]
global $mainframe;
[/code:1]

Then add this at the end of the function (right before: echo _UE_REG_COMPLETE; ) :

[code:1]
$_PLUGINS->loadPluginGroup('user');
$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'onBeforeLogin', array($_POST,$_POST));
$mainframe->login($username,$passwd);
$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'onAfterLogin', array($row, true));
[/code:1]

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn