18 years 1 week ago #9938 by pcjunkie
Replied by pcjunkie on topic Re:Alternative display for memberlist
Me too....B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 week ago #9943 by hermanandp
Replied by hermanandp on topic Re:Alternative display for memberlist
Hi all,

Ok there were a few questions-

regarding the display of the thing- I did have a look at this but since I ve had a lot to do lately havent been able to spend time on it. If you trace back through the code from where I suggested applying the hack you are looking for occurances of table further up the page. A bit of tweaking of html there may do the trick, maybe adding an alignment.

I havent really had time to take the idea any further, but shared the little bit I found out because I thought it may be useful to others.

I dont have a demo version up and running at the moment but it works as a dirty hack.

Ive been a bit busy because the project I am sort of doing at present requires user created forums- groupjive incidentally goes a fair way towards this.

17 years 10 months ago #13999 by damiendownload
Replied by damiendownload on topic Re:Alternative display for memberlist
I would also like to know how would i put the user image that appers in the list.. into a div so that i use some hover effects in my css.

any ideas/help would be great :D

17 years 9 months ago #16265 by Red1000
Replied by Red1000 on topic Re:Alternative display for memberlist
It seems the code block you mentioned has changed in CB Stable... would you mind showing us how to do it with this new code? It worked fine before I updated, but now there is some extra code and I am unsure of how it would integrate...

Thanks!

Joomla 1.0.8 + CB Stable

17 years 9 months ago #16571 by hermanandp
Replied by hermanandp on topic Re:Alternative display for memberlist
I ll be building a new site in the next few weeks so I ll look at the new version of cb then.

The principle I used though was about using a count before adding a tr to a table. so I just located where the tables were made and where I found a tr I made it conditional (with an increment).

If the new version of cb is doing similar with tables then the principle will be sort of the same. I ll get back to you on this- but this is the problem with hacks, upgrades tend to overwrite them

17 years 8 months ago #18743 by Red1000
Replied by Red1000 on topic Re:Alternative display for memberlist
Any news on this?

Joomla 1.0.8 + CB Stable

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn