Little trouble with e-mail in italian language

12 years 10 months ago #166247 by imedith
Hallo, thanks a lot for your wonderful plugin.

I have just a little trouble with italian language. When cb sends e-mail to notify new messages in profilebook, the text is the following:

admin ti ha appena scritto un messaggio nella scheda Valutazioni.

Your current setting is that new entries in your Valutazioni are automatically published. To see the new entry, please login. You can then see the new entry and take appropriate action if needed. Direct access to your Valutazioni: -link-

NOTA: Questa email è stata generata automaticamente da -name and link-.

The problem is that a part is not translated. In the cbteamplugins_language the lines that give trouble are the following:
'%s has just submitted an edited entry for %s in your %s.' => '%s ha appena modificato un messaggio per %s nella tua scheda %s.',
"\n\nYour current setting is that you need to review entries in your %1\$s. Please login, review the new entry and publish if you agree. Direct access to your %1\$s:\n%2\$s\n" => "\n\nLa tua configurazione indica che chiedi di approvare i messaggi in %1\$s. Per favore collegati, controlla il nuovo messaggio e pubblicalo se approvi. Accesso diretto alla pagina %1\$s:\n%2\$s\n",
"\n\nYour current setting is that new entries in your %1\$s are automatically publihed. To see the new entry, please login. You can then see the new entry and take appropriate action if needed. Direct access to your %1\$s:\n%2\$s\n" => "\n\nLa tua configurazione indica che i nuovi messaggi in %1\$s sono pubblicati automaticamente. Per vedere il nuovo messaggio, per favore collegati. Puoi leggere il nuovo messaggio e decidere se pubblicarlo. Accesso diretto alla %1\$s:\n%2\$s\n",

The italian translation is there, but CB doesn't read it. Can you help me?
Thanks a lot.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #166400 by tinetto
if you have done copy and paste there
it seems that the string have an error: "are automatically publihed"

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #166401 by imedith
So stupid stupid stupid problem! >.<
Thx a lot... A little trouble for a little mistake;)

I hope this could help some other italians, thanks a lot.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn