1.7 Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

12 years 8 months ago #173634 by Mrj2
Hello,
I tried to install this plugin for joomla 1.7 and after install I've got error "Direct Access to this location is not allowed." when I tried go to this plugin setting. What is the problem?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173658 by nant

Mrj2 wrote: Hello,
I tried to install this plugin for joomla 1.7 and after install I've got error "Direct Access to this location is not allowed." when I tried go to this plugin setting. What is the problem?

The ProfileBook plugin available for Advanced and Professional members installs and works just fine with CB 1.7 and Joomla 1.7.

12 years 8 months ago #173662 by Mrj2
Oh.. I see I haven't version for Joomla 1.7. Thanks for information.

12 years 7 months ago #174532 by breinicke
I have just downloaded and installed the latest CB Core package which when it installed, said it was compatible with 1.7. The entire Community Builder > User Management section of the Admin site leads to this error.

12 years 7 months ago #174536 by nant

breinicke wrote: I have just downloaded and installed the latest CB Core package which when it installed, said it was compatible with 1.7. The entire Community Builder > User Management section of the Admin site leads to this error.

CB 1.7 is compatible and installs just fine on Joomla 1.7.

You must have installed something else (a CB Plugin perhaps) that is not compatible.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn