1.7 compatible version?

12 years 8 months ago #172544 by northis
Replied by northis on topic Re: 1.7 compatible version?
I need to build a online art gallery where artist can register and up load their own pictures from the front end and and have it all linked to them as the owners. Is this add-on suitable?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #172603 by nant

12 years 8 months ago #172722 by northis
Replied by northis on topic Re: 1.7 compatible version?
I keep getting a "Direct Access to this location in not allowed" screen.

Running Joomla 1.7; CB 1.7 and the CB Gallery Plugin 1.0 RC2SR1+(FIXED) that I downloaded and installed from this url:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_download/89-nants-cb-gallery-plugin-10-rc2sr1fixed

What am I doing wrong?

This happens when I try to log in to the front page and in the back end when, I try to edit CB Profile Gallery. It is published and access is to everybody.

Am I missing something? There were no readme.txt file with this download so I am shooting in the dark.

12 years 5 months ago #180707 by amazonskye
Replied by amazonskye on topic Re: 1.7 compatible version?
Hi,

I'd really like to be able to ad a profile gallery to my site but when I try to install the cb profile gallery plugin (1.0RC2) via the cb uploader (CB1.7, Joomla 1.7) I just get a blank page saying "Direct access to this location is not allowed."

What to do pls???

12 years 5 months ago #180716 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: 1.7 compatible version?
Maybe you should use a newer version... isn´t it v1.2 already?
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_download/238-cb-profilegallery-package-v-12

12 years 5 months ago #180783 by amazonskye
Replied by amazonskye on topic Re: 1.7 compatible version?
Hmmmm....thx for the advice. Unfortunately, this link just takes me to a page stating I have to login even though I am already logged in. Confusing.

Does anyone know of any other profile gallery compatible with CB? Trying to install the 1.0RC2 file corrupts the whole site meaning every link associated with CB directs to a 404 error page.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn