[#1673] CB Privacy plugin default

13 years 2 months ago #153893 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:[#1673] CB Privacy plugin default

Hi, to save you the hassle of writing a reply, i spend the last few hours with it and i think i've figured it out, for some reason, installing the joomgallery CB tab plugin seems to have uninstalled my default language (english) file. As well as put a line through it and showing the default file transparent and unclickable. So i have reinstalled the english language file from your language psck download section and all now seems to be back to normal.

Known issue with installer, but should only happen when installing by directory. We're working to resolve for next release. Our progress can be monitored at our forge at the following URL.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb?jump=welcome

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #155106 by jperrella
Replied by jperrella on topic Re:[#1673] CB Privacy plugin default
HEllo, I have been looking for the patch, but am unable to find it. Can you post the link?

Thank you,

13 years 1 month ago #155107 by jperrella
Replied by jperrella on topic Re:[#1673] CB Privacy plugin default
Ok, I found the patch but have no idea how to apply it. Is there any chance this update will be happening soon? I need to have one filed initially invisible as it hold a unique, one-time use url. Rather than asking users to change it to invisible once they log in, I would rather have it invisible off the start and avoid any potential problems.

Thank you for your help with this.

13 years 1 month ago #155224 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:[#1673] CB Privacy plugin default
Patches are prepared from Joomla root. You can apply them with SVN software like tortoise SVN. Possible with WinMerg, and for sure with Netbeans as this is the coding software I use and prepared the patch in. The patch has not gone under review yet and is not yet in a public release of CB Privacy.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #156408 by davidcollins
Replied by davidcollins on topic Re:CB Privacy plugin default
Hi There, Is there any news on this feature - we have the exact same request as these other users thanks.

13 years 1 month ago #156489 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Privacy plugin default
Feature is completed, but not yet implemented and released. Please see previous post for feature ticket on forge where you can obtain and manually apply the patch for implementation.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn