CB Last Views Plugin - 1.2 Released!

13 years 11 months ago #129587 by nant
Version 1.2 of the CB Last Views plugin has been released and can be downloaded by all CB Documentation Subscribers.

Reminder: all CB Documentation Subscribers can find all their thank you CB Team released add-ons by looking at their Doc-Subs tab in their Joomlapolis user profile.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #129942 by dethierp
Replied by dethierp on topic Re:CB Last Views Plugin - 1.2 Released!
Hi Nick,

I'm trying to implement a feature showing to non-registered anonymous users a list of recently visited profiles. Since the non-registered visitor has no profile I conclude I cannot use this plugin. Correct?

Any other idea how I could implement a "Last visited profiles" or a "add this profile to my basket" feature for non-registered visitors?

Thanks!

Philippe

13 years 11 months ago #129954 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Last Views Plugin - 1.2 Released!
dethierp wrote:

Hi Nick,

I'm trying to implement a feature showing to non-registered anonymous users a list of recently visited profiles. Since the non-registered visitor has no profile I conclude I cannot use this plugin. Correct?

Any other idea how I could implement a "Last visited profiles" or a "add this profile to my basket" feature for non-registered visitors?

Thanks!

Philippe

Sorry, I have no idea what you are trying to do.

Perhaps a picture/example?

13 years 11 months ago #129973 by dethierp
Replied by dethierp on topic Re:CB Last Views Plugin - 1.2 Released!
Sorry for not being clear.

Let assume a non-registered visitor browsing the site through many CB profiles. I would like to give him the option to add his favourite profiles to a cart (something similar to the "add to my basket" feature in e-commerce sites). This would allow him to have a quick access to the list of his favorite profiles.

If this is not possible, my second choice would go to a module displaying the list of last visited profiles. This way when he ends his site surfing, he can review quickly the list of profiles he visited without going through the profile search process again. This is still for an un-registered visitor. (something similar to "last seen items" in e-commerce sites).

I hope this helps you understand.

Regards,

Philippe

13 years 11 months ago #130009 by citydan
Replied by citydan on topic Re:CB Last Views Plugin - 1.2 Released!
maybe this should be a separte topic in this forum..

I've looked all over and can't find a full description of what this plugin does exactly.:S

Can someone clearly state what the function of
CB Last Views Plugin is?

Thanks.

13 years 11 months ago #130016 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Last Views Plugin - 1.2 Released!
citydan wrote:

maybe this should be a separte topic in this forum..

I've looked all over and can't find a full description of what this plugin does exactly.:S

Can someone clearly state what the function of
CB Last Views Plugin is?

Thanks.

Last views plugin adds a tab to all CB profiles.
The added tab will display the last viewers of this profile.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn