Be able to show visitor onle for profile

13 years 6 months ago #142651 by Mike999
I would like to make this plugin so it only shows for the number and pics of visitors for the user himself. And not see for all other (Like privicy)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #142672 by nant
Mike999 wrote:

I would like to make this plugin so it only shows for the number and pics of visitors for the user himself. And not see for all other (Like privicy)

Privacy plugin should also work on this tab - try it.

13 years 5 months ago #143185 by Mike999
Replied by Mike999 on topic Re:Be able to show visitor onle for profile
I tryid that.Dosen´t show any variable for users to chouse or me as webamster to make this work?

13 years 5 months ago #143194 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Be able to show visitor onle for profile
That tab needs to have a profile edit view in order to adjust its privacy. If possible try adding a delimiter field (not set to show on profile view) with a description of the tab and the privacy controls should display. If the tab has no profile edit view then privacy controls will not display. Alternatively you could edit the plugin and at the top of the display function add something like the following.

[code:1]
global $_CB_Framework;

if ( $user->id != $_CB_Framework->myId() ) {
return;
}
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 week ago #194736 by erichburkhard
Replied by erichburkhard on topic Re:Be able to show visitor only for profile
Hi Nick,I managed to control the privacy of the 'Latest views' tab with the 'privacy plugin'...so far so good...but is it also possible to set a 'default' setting for this tab? After the registration the default for this tab should be 'invisible on profile' ....do you have a hint for this ? cheers eric

10 years 11 months ago #226060 by lbaril
Replied by lbaril on topic Re:Be able to show visitor onle for profile
this code works well thanks

(except for me it works with f instead of F in framework)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn