invalid email

13 years 7 months ago #142563 by ecaparel
Replied by ecaparel on topic Re:invalid email
I'm not restricting characters,
the problem might come from cb subs plugin because the sites I use cb twitter and cb facebook plugin without cb paid subs are working good.

I really need to make those 3 plugins work together.

Thanks in advance for your next advice

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #142566 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:invalid email
Sorry, don't know why you're receiving this error. I suppose because CBSubs can't send a email to an invalid address and has its own internal email validation code which is kicking the emails out. It's not possible to review CBSubs core as is encrypted. You'll likely need a way to bypass subscribing when registering through twitter or facebook.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #142575 by ecaparel
Replied by ecaparel on topic Re:invalid email
Ok I'll try to find a solution.

Could you please solve this problem in next version of cb subs, that will be great if CB plugins could work all together!

Thanks

13 years 7 months ago #142576 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:invalid email
It's working perfectly fine in all of our tests, which is why I do not know what your issue is exactly. You'll need to perform some debugging and digging. Perhaps a configuration with one of your plans or CBSubs it self, etc... You can PM Joomla backend login credentials and will take a look if you like.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/09/21 20:52

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn