Error on DOCMAN TAB

13 years 11 months ago #132967 by hanscb
Error on DOCMAN TAB was created by hanscb
Error: No language file could be loaded. Is the DOCMAN component properly installed? /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_docman/language/english.php

This message appears when I click on the DOCMAN tab in the CB User profile.

I've searched on the internet, but did not find the answer. I've tried several options and played around in the source, but I can't get it to work. Very annoying :(

Everything seems to be okay. There's nothing to edit in the plugin and all files are there.

????????

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #132968 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Error on DOCMAN TAB
hanscb wrote:

Error: No language file could be loaded. Is the DOCMAN component properly installed? /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_docman/language/english.php

This message appears when I click on the DOCMAN tab in the CB User profile.

I've searched on the internet, but did not find the answer. I've tried several options and played around in the source, but I can't get it to work. Very annoying :(

Everything seems to be okay. There's nothing to edit in the plugin and all files are there.

????????

IS THE DOCMAN COMPONENT INSTALLED?

13 years 11 months ago #132969 by hanscb
Replied by hanscb on topic Re:Error on DOCMAN TAB
Yes, of course, i would say. I also triend DOCmanALL, but the effect was the same.

docman.plugin.php (line 14):

function getDisplayTab($tab,$user,$ui) {
global $database,$mosConfig_live_site, $mosConfig_absolute_path, $mosConfig_lang;
if (file_exists($mosConfig_absolute_path."/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_docman/language/".$mosConfig_lang.".php")) {
include($mosConfig_absolute_path."/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_docman/language/".$mosConfig_lang.".php");
} else {
if(file_exists($mosConfig_absolute_path."/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_docman/language/english.php")) {
include($mosConfig_absolute_path."/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_docman/language/english.php");
} else {
return "Error: No language file could be loaded. Is the DOCMAN component properly installed? \n".$mosConfig_absolute_path."/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_docman/language/english.php";
}
}

The problem seems to be about the declared variables. When I echo them I see they are empty.

13 years 11 months ago #133052 by hanscb
Replied by hanscb on topic Re:Error on DOCMAN TAB
I've solved the problem (for now). I have activated the Legacy Mode plugin and everything works!

I don't know (yet) if there are any cons, but in this way I can wait until a better version is released.

13 years 9 months ago #136664 by leviatech
Replied by leviatech on topic Re:Error on DOCMAN TAB
Hello,

I am having the same issue, I decided to buy docman 1.5 since I did not want to be in legacy mode. When I use docmanall I get this error. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

13 years 7 months ago #140796 by JeffPons
Replied by JeffPons on topic Re:Error on DOCMAN TAB
I am having the same problem... solution?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.704 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn