Plugin CB Google Calendar with Joomla 2.5

11 years 11 months ago #199494 by emthev
Hello,

I'm using Joomla 2.5.2 and CB 1.8. I need to publish Google calendar of users in a tab (so they can show their days available for work) and I found the plugin cbgcal. I tried to install it, it's quite working, I just get this messages on a user profile (mode debug is off) :

Notice: Undefined property: JLanguage::$_lang in www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_googlecalendartab/google_calendar.php on line 20

Warning: include(/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_googlecalendartab/language/.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_googlecalendartab/google_calendar.php on line 20

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_googlecalendartab/language/.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_googlecalendartab/google_calendar.php on line 20

Notice: Undefined property: JLanguage::$_lang in /www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_googlecalendartab/google_calendar.php on line 22
default lang loaded: www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_googlecalendartab/language/default_language.php

I have translated the file en-EN.php in fr-FR.php (as french is the default language for my website) but it didn't change anything...
I wrote a message to the developer of the plugin via joomlapolis.com but he didn't answered.

Could anyone help me ? This plugin is very useful...

Thanks a lot !!!
:)

Em

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #217932 by Zemran
Is there any life left in gcal? I downloaded it, tried it, liked it but it caused errors in Kunena so I had to delete it. I cannot get any help and the project seems dead but I think that is a great shame. It is a really useful idea and could be really special. I need a good calendar for my clients and staff to arrange meetings and this could do that. None of the other calendars are anywhere close to Google Calendar with repeat meetings etc. Even though all this does is display the calendar it was much more useful to me than any other calendar.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn