CB Captcha Plugin throws warning error in PHP 5.3

11 years 10 months ago #200775 by malaiselvan
Hi,

At the time of registration, I get the following warning.

Warning: Parameter 4 to getcaptchaTab::onBeforeRegisterForm() expected to be a reference, value given in xxx/xxx/xxx/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 541

I searched to my extent to fix this problem and I couldn't. Could someone please help me.

Note: I know that CB is not officially supported by PHP5.3. But I do not have any other choice other than living in 5.3.

Thanks & Regards
Malai

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #200781 by nant

malaiselvan wrote: Hi,

At the time of registration, I get the following warning.

Warning: Parameter 4 to getcaptchaTab::onBeforeRegisterForm() expected to be a reference, value given in xxx/xxx/xxx/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 541

I searched to my extent to fix this problem and I couldn't. Could someone please help me.

Note: I know that CB is not officially supported by PHP5.3. But I do not have any other choice other than living in 5.3.

Thanks & Regards
Malai

CB 1.8 does work on PHP 5.3.

Also latest CB Caotcha plugin v. 2.3 does not have such issue (just tested it).
The following user(s) said Thank You: malaiselvan

11 years 7 months ago #208027 by malaiselvan
Hi,

I am an existing customer of joomlapolis. My invoice number is U1313354683337247

But now I cant able to download the latest captcha plugin at
www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/183-cb-captcha-plugin-22-stable

11 years 7 months ago #208030 by nant

malaiselvan wrote: Hi,

I am an existing customer of joomlapolis. My invoice number is U1313354683337247

But now I cant able to download the latest captcha plugin at
www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/183-cb-captcha-plugin-22-stable

You purchased the captcha plugin 4 months ago.

Maintenance releases are available for Advanced members - sorry you need to upgrade your membership to get latest versions.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn