Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab

17 years 1 month ago #32638 by Flipsider
Replied by Flipsider on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
this... is AWESOME!!! w.o.w! , anyways, I can test this for you at the end of this week. Right now, image background doesnt work in the demo :(

De-Karma me... if you dare...
CB Xbox Gamercard Plugin (Gone] - CB Xbox Gamercard Module (Gone)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #32644 by pointri
I also have a pre-production site that I can test this on. Looking forward to it.

Joomlapolitan zealot and a somewhat stealthy, rather passive CB3PD developer.
www.constructionlounge.com Construction Lounge: Online resource and networking portal for the construction and remodeling industries.

17 years 1 month ago #32654 by beat
Hallo Stiggi,

Very cool and nicely written plugin B)

Congrats, and many thanks for sharing your work with the community :)

I like the way you designed and implemented this plugin, the use of an XML file, the use of the CSS parser, the optimized profile display with pre-computed CSS user file, the clean installer, the cool JS color picker. Some nice concepts :)

Special mention for doing this using the CB API without any hacks (from what I have seen so far). B)

One minor feedback on your demo: the JS color picker works fine in Firefox but doesn't run with latest Safari 2.0.4: i see JS error Object (result of expression attachColorPicker) does not allow calls. on loading edit profile page.

And one suggestion (in addition of Mikko's): the user-interface on edit profile could look less "technical" and hide some of the technical details from the first user view. The technical details like css attribute and class names could be hidden completely or in "i" infos.

Kudos ! B)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 1 month ago #32655 by Stiggi
thank you for the flowers ;)

I know, there are still some bugs..

I noticed IE doesnt want addEventlistener - so I added a short script from ejohn.org/projects/flexible-javascript-events/

but there is still the colorpicker error.. Maybe I have some time tomorrow to solve this problem.

Can you tell me, if you get this error at the Colorpicker demosite too?

www.webreference.com/programming/javascript/mk/column3/4.html

17 years 1 month ago #32661 by beat
Stiggi wrote:

Can you tell me, if you get this error at the Colorpicker demosite too?

www.webreference.com/programming/javascript/mk/column3/4.html

same error, same error also here:
www.webreference.com/programming/javascript/mk/column3/3.html

Their website www.jslibrary.org/ doesn't even load properly in Safari 2.0, and the pages above also generate JS warnings in Firefox.

JS is very tricky for good cross-browser compatibility ;)

But the color-picker result in FF 2.0.0.2 is just superb B)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 1 month ago #32679 by Flipsider
Replied by Flipsider on topic Re:Testers needed for plugin - CB Customizetab
I am going to post all the bugs I find.

Also, can you not forget about Groupjive and the Shoutbox :unsure:

De-Karma me... if you dare...
CB Xbox Gamercard Plugin (Gone] - CB Xbox Gamercard Module (Gone)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn