MamboPal and Joomlapal

18 years 2 months ago #5961 by TUSE
MamboPal and Joomlapal was created by TUSE
Hi all,
I am all ready to purchase Joomlapal or mambopal and went to the website and asked a question via the help desk, the contact form and called them on the number supplied on there site. This was last week and no reply from them at all.

I do NOT want this to be a negative topic at all. But I was curious if anyone else is using the product and if so. Have you had any problems with it?

Once I go public with my website, I cannot afford to have software issues that cannot be resolved promptly. If you are using it please post and let me know what you think or pm me.

If you are using something else with Community Builder, please tell me what you are using and how it is working. Joomlapal.com has a really nice site and it seems a great product but I just don't feel good about dropping 100.00 when I cannot even get a reply from them.. They might just be on vacation or something. I am not sure.

Any input would be appreciated.

Tim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #6528 by traderz
Replied by traderz on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
Tim,

We are not sure why you had issues with reaching us at www.joomlapal.com as we do provide an email address and phone number on our website.

Please let us know what questions you have at our website and if you want to discuss on the phone please use our contact us feature on our website.

We are also able to do a live demo with you through Citrix GoToMeeting or we can direct you to demo site.

Traderz
www.joomlapal.com

18 years 2 months ago #6531 by TUSE
Replied by TUSE on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
I used the contact form on your site again.. I did call before however and left a message on your machine.. Also, left a pm here for you too..

Thanks for the reply.. very much appreciated..

Tim

18 years 1 month ago #7167 by andyahoo
Replied by andyahoo on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
Hi Tuse,

I'm wondering how yor paypal adventure is going. Did you choose a component yet. How's it working for you? I will be needing the same soon.

Thanks,

Andy

Joomla! 1.0.9
CB 1.0

18 years 1 month ago #7169 by TUSE
Replied by TUSE on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
andyahoo wrote:

Hi Tuse,

I'm wondering how yor paypal adventure is going. Did you choose a component yet. How's it working for you? I will be needing the same soon.

Thanks,

Andy

Hey Andy,
I am still waiting... The problem that I have is that I need basically two groups..

The regular registered in Joomla and then one other for paid members.. That is the only issue right now.. I will post back as soon as I find something that works or if I just have to stay within the boundries of Joomla and JoomlaPal...

18 years 1 month ago #7520 by larpo
Replied by larpo on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
My experience of joomlapal has been very negative. I have paid for it, and to date got nowhere with it. Sam seems to promise timely support and deliver very little.

I am now 1 month in and can't get him to respond to support requests on his own support system. I've had roll back my site to before joomlapal was installed just to keep it working.

My experience suggests the product is limited and inflexible and support is nowhere to be found.

Be Warned.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn