MamboPal and Joomlapal

18 years 1 month ago #8458 by Marc72
Replied by Marc72 on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
Nope sorry It doesnt work together but of course it would be great.;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 weeks ago #9475 by woodywoodwoodiii
Replied by woodywoodwoodiii on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
I bought joomlapal. I tried to install myself and could not get it to work. I then bought a 3-5 day installation. 3 months later........ I cancelled my order (no reply yet)

I now use mamboCHARGE Plus and it all works out nice for want I want to do.
It would be nice if CB would work a paid subsciption in to their already great work.

18 years 1 week ago #10136 by cazzar
Replied by cazzar on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
Avoid Joomlapal like Avian Flu, Do not consider wasting your hard earned money so this outfit can just sit back, not respond to your requests and basically just laugh at how dumb the rest of the Joomla Community are that dont read review threads before purchasing.

May I recommend if you are still considering using Joomlapal that you just cut out the middleman and throw your cash down the drain. At least it will save you the hours you will try to spend trying to install a product that is out of date and just plain doesn't work!!

Still saddened by the blatant rip off that has just sucker punched me.

P.S Still waiting on replies for my emails and support tickets...

:angry: :angry:

18 years 1 week ago #10158 by paulyt
Replied by paulyt on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
I have to say that not only do they not reply to you when their product does not work, but that the scripts they are selling seem to have expired. Maybe they have ripped off one of their developers or something.
They are cowboys - I have bought both products and Joomlapal has never worked and they do not even acknowledge my emails (20 of them).
But what do you expect - their email is a gmail account, it does not even make it to a corporate domain.
The phone number is disconnected so forget that.
It is someone on the run from the law by the looks of it - a real internet scam if ever I saw one.
Steer clear of Joomlapal and Mambopal - you are throwing your money away as it will NOT work. Their product is a hoax. A lie. A sham.

Walk away....

Paul

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn