YANC Tab does not show up

18 years 1 month ago #7231 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:YANC Tab does not show up
crash777 wrote:

beat wrote:

So it's normal you don't see a YaNC tab on user profile.

It's great it doesn't show up on the public profile but when I am logged in, I would love to have another tab for it, like I do for the forums. The forums tab allows me to see my forum subscriptions, it would be really handy to have another tab that allows me to see my Yanc subscriptions... I played around in the tab management.. I used every configuration for setting Yanc but it seems to ONLY show up in UPDATE PROFILE. Weird thing was that if I set it for example as "left" is moved other content to clear the left area but nothing showed....

It's so by design (you need to edit php code to change this).

We try to make the user profile look same for the user himself as for others (only exceptions are small additional icons or upload/reviewing tools), so that user knows exactly what others see. The rest of the stuff is in the Edit Profile workflow.

Maybe this helps understand the logic behind the User Interface, for what it's worth.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn