Mass email feature

13 years 8 months ago #138130 by PCAnalyzer
Mass email feature was created by PCAnalyzer
Hello,
Is there a way to cron mass mail?
I have 12.000+ users registered and I have a limit of e-mail I can send per day...

Thank you very much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #138198 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Mass email feature
PCAnalyzer wrote:

Hello,
I have 12.000+ users registered and I have a limit of e-mail I can send per day...

Thank you very much.

No, sorry. There is no CRON support that I am aware of at this time. You can however can send the emails in batches with a delay. Please see the parameter Emails per batch: and Seconds of pause between batches:.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #138262 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Mass email feature
PCAnalyzer wrote:

Hello,

Thank you very much.

Perhaps you can also use the filtering options of CB 1.2.3 to split your batch into 2 smaller batches that do not cause problems with your host.

Although you should start thinking of alternatives if your membership continues to grow.

13 years 8 months ago #138268 by PCAnalyzer
Replied by PCAnalyzer on topic Re:Mass email feature
Thank you all for your tips.
What alternatives are you talking about, nant? Thank you.

13 years 8 months ago #138283 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Mass email feature
PCAnalyzer wrote:

Thank you all for your tips.
What alternatives are you talking about, nant? Thank you.

Renegotiate with host or change host.

13 years 2 months ago #149891 by seancon1
Replied by seancon1 on topic Re:Mass email feature

Please see the parameter Emails per batch: and Seconds of pause between batches:.

where would i find these settings?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn