curvyObject error:

13 years 5 months ago #143480 by dannyjocox
curvyObject error: was created by dannyjocox

Post edited by: dannyjocox, at: 2010/12/29 21:27
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #143504 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:curvyObject error:
Could not duplicate in IE7 or IE8. Please better clarify what IE release you are using? It's possible you've an existing fatal JS error that is preventing the curvy JS from properly functioning. If possible please provide a URL to the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #143582 by dannyjocox
Replied by dannyjocox on topic Re:curvyObject error:
This error message occurs in all Internet Explorer releases, however, the messgae doesnt appear in GoogleChrome or Firefox.

13 years 5 months ago #143599 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:curvyObject error:
Sorry not much I can do without a direct link to the issue. Please see the following thread of similar issue that has been solved.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,130/id,140657/#140657

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #143892 by dannyjocox
Replied by dannyjocox on topic Re:curvyObject error:
Is there anychance I could contact you via email, so I could give you a super administrator account to the issue.

13 years 5 months ago #143894 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:curvyObject error:
dannyjocox wrote:

Is there anychance I could contact you via email, so I could give you a super administrator account to the issue.

If you can replicate the issue on a clean install of latest Joomla and latest CB with default Joomla templates and nothing else, then please provide exact steps so we can replicate. If we can replicate on clean install, then it is something we can fix in CB perhaps.

Otherwise, the problem is somewhere else in your specific environment and what you are really asking for is professional services to debug your environment. Sorry, at the moment we cannot support this even for a fee - we are preparing such services though in the near future.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn