CB Paid Subscription plugin logs out

13 years 8 months ago #139171 by bondichamber
CB Paid Subscription plugin logs out was created by bondichamber
Everytime when i click on "CB Paid Subscription" link under Plugin management, it logouts and takes to administrator login page. Plz can you help me to fix this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #139255 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Paid Subscription plugin logs out
bondichamber wrote:

Everytime when i click on "CB Paid Subscription" link under Plugin management, it logouts and takes to administrator login page. Plz can you help me to fix this.

What does this have to do with SQL Actions? Thread moved. Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration then attempt to duplicate your issue. Please then review any on-screen errors. If none please review your error log for any errors at the time you attempted to duplicate the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #142635 by bondichamber
Replied by bondichamber on topic Re:CB Paid Subscription plugin logs out
Enabled debug mode and maximum error report, there is NO on-screen errors and even on error log, but still it logs out when clicked on CB Paid Subscription plugin under CB Plugin Manager.Suggest me other ways to fix this ..

Thnk you

13 years 6 months ago #142693 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Paid Subscription plugin logs out
Please review Help Us Help You within my signature for proper debug procedures, need more information about your installation and issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #142751 by bondichamber
Replied by bondichamber on topic Re:CB Paid Subscription plugin logs out
I have installed Community Builder 1.2.1 and Cbsubs 1.0.3 I tried unplubishing the plugins and modules 1 by 1 but still the session expires when i click on paid subscription plugin. Please Suggest me :(

13 years 6 months ago #142754 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Paid Subscription plugin logs out
bondichamber wrote:

I have installed Community Builder 1.2.1 and Cbsubs 1.0.3 I tried unplubishing the plugins and modules 1 by 1 but still the session expires when i click on paid subscription plugin. Please Suggest me :(

Suggest you upgrade to CB 1.2.3 to start with.

Then review Help Us Help You article (see link in signature below) as Kyle suggested before and post back results/findings.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn