CB Paid Subscription plugin logs out

13 years 5 months ago #144953 by bondichamber
Replied by bondichamber on topic Re:CB Paid Subscription plugin logs out
I upgraded CB 1.2.1 to CB 1.2.3 as suggested and reinstalled all CB Sub plugins too. But even now when i click on "CB Paid Subscriptions" under plugin managenment, the session expires & takes to admin login page. why is this even after succesfully upgrading. PLZ guide me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #144988 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Paid Subscription plugin logs out

PLZ guide me.

We have, twice. Again, please see help us help you within my signature. Within the article explains the detailed debug steps you must take for us to know more about your installation. It is very likely there is a conflict of some sort.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #145050 by bondichamber
1.Exact PHP version - PHP 5.2.10
2.Exact CB version. – CB 1.2.3 (upgraded frm 1.2.1 to 1.2.3)
3.Exact Joomla version. – Joomla 1.0.3
4.Detailed description of problem. (screenshots? link?)

when i click on "CB Paid Subscriptions" under plugin managenment, the session expires & takes to admin login page.

5.Any error messages reported with Joomla debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum? – no error messages
6.Any error messages reported with your hosts error log? - NO
7.Any ACL modification components? (JACL, etc..) - NO
8.Any SEF components? - NO
9.Move or encrypt configuration.php? -NO
10.Upgrade from CB version ?? or fresh install? – upgraded frm 1.2.1 to 1.2.3
11.Migrated from Joomla version ?? or fresh install? – fresh install
12.What browser is issue present in? – checked on IE, Mozilla

and CB Tools: Check CB plugins database: Results - 'CB plugin "Acajoom CB Plugin": no database or no database description' is found.

PLZ PLZ guide me on this... :(

13 years 4 months ago #145073 by krileon

3.Exact Joomla version. – Joomla 1.0.3

Latest Joomla 1.0.x is Joomla 1.0.15. You're 12 versions out of date. Please also keep in mind Joomla 1.0.x is end-of-life and Joomla won't be supporting it any further. I highly for security and functionality purposes advise upgrading to Joomla 1.5.x.

Did you perform the step involving disabling CB and Joomla system plugins 1 by 1 and confirm if resolved or not? Please upgrade your Joomla release to at least 1.0.15 and perform the disabling step. Please also review the following threads with similar/same issue.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,121340/catid,88/limit,6/limitstart,0/

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,116834/catid,110/limit,6/limitstart,0/

Multiple reports are pointing at Joobi; if you had this installed at any one point in time you'll need to re-install your entire installation from Joomla and up or manually explore your installation to remove it entirely.

If none of the above resolves your issue then please PM backend login credentials.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/10/29 16:18

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #146588 by bondichamber
thnx for the reply krileon...
I tried disabling CB and Joomla system plugins 1 by 1,that dint help me even. and am not using any joobi component. but "Acajoom CB Plugin" is unpublished.

Upgrading joomla is a big process and we are lacking of time, even it will be problem to reinstall all the other components like event,forms,photogallery. so

PLZZZ can u suggest me some other way to resolve this issue.

13 years 4 months ago #146631 by krileon

Upgrading joomla is a big process and we are lacking of time, even it will be problem to reinstall all the other components like event,forms,photogallery. so

Upgrading to latest J1.0.x is not a large step. If you're upgrading to J1.5.x then of course it is. This implies you've modifications to the core? If this is the case it could be the cause of your issue. Have you tried a fresh install of Joomla + CB + CBSubs in a sub-folder or sub-domain to rule on server environment? This would help determine if is indeed a conflict. Once done please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn