<br>
<jdoc:include type="message" />

And you can see the message
good luck,
Gilles

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #143571 by dianabel06
Replied by dianabel06 on topic Re:[SOLVED] Password Recovery
Excuse me to ask you again but the problem is that I'm just starting with joomla. I can perfectly see the code you put in both messages but what I need is a place to paste it.

My joomla template, I mean inside my joomla site, the template folder, inside my joomla template folder(jaw018 is the joomla template I'm using) there are some files and folders, I've tried to paste the code in the files index.php and template.php but it doesn't work. I also tried pasting the code with the template editor in the administrator pages of my joomla site and no results either.
I already have the piece of code, but can you tell me the exact file and place in the file to paste it. Maybe you can send me an image of yours.

Thank you very much

13 years 6 months ago #143578 by dianabel06
Replied by dianabel06 on topic Re:[SOLVED] Password Recovery
It's done!!! Thank you very much for your help, all the time the code was giving good results the problem was I didn't see it!!!

I add the code in the bottom of the template and then when I refreshed my site and try it again I didn't checked the bottom of the page(I didn't use the scroll down), and there was the error or confirmation message appearing!!!

It took me a long time realize on it and then I change the place of the code in my template to the correct space for the message and it works perfectly. Thanks a lot....

13 years 6 months ago #143653 by gilles9999
Replied by gilles9999 on topic Re:[SOLVED] Password Recovery
Great, congratulation!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn