Need two features to convert me in subscriber...

13 years 7 months ago #141068 by thor75
1 - Two dependent dropdowns fields style for a country/region or region/city fields. I look in forums and only there is a plugin that is discontinued also its forum is without support.

2 - One field that validate with/without ajax, i want check that one text field is unique for each user.

Thanks

Post edited by: thor75, at: 2010/09/01 02:58

Post edited by: thor75, at: 2010/09/01 03:03

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/09/30 19:41

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #141100 by krileon

1 - Two dependent dropdowns fields style for a country/region or region/city fields. I look in forums and only there is a plugin that is discontinued also its forum is without support.

CB does not have conditional fields. You'll need to develop this your self or find and use an existing plugin if one exists. We've plans to add conditional field support to CB 2.0, but that's not for awhile (we're on CB 1.2.3).

2 - One field that validate with/without ajax, i want check that one text field is unique for each user.

Depends on the field, email fields have ajax checking. Others have JS checking before you submit registration.. the remainder do not validate until page has been refreshed. The API is available though so development of a plugin to add ajax checking to all fields is doable.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn