[SOLVED] Hide Page Title

13 years 7 months ago #141246 by arcoinvest
[SOLVED] Hide Page Title was created by arcoinvest
Hi there,

Can someone tell me how to hide or remove the page title (Registration/Registro) from the registration page on CB 1.2.3?

www.arcotrading.com.br/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=112

Found this same question for 1.2.2 at www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,125667/catid,100/ but besides not being sure if its the same procedure for 1.2.3 I wouldn`t have a clue where to begin.

Any simple solution for a non-programer be able to achieve a simple task?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/09/07 14:41

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #141284 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Hide Page Title
That's one approach to hide it by way of CSS. The alternative is to edit CBs template file and remove the code which renders the title. Both being acceptable solutions. The CSS approach is by far the easiest, but there is no other alternative sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #141299 by arcoinvest
Replied by arcoinvest on topic Re:Hide Page Title
Kyle,

Thanks for the info. Could you give me more detailed info on how to do that? I`m not a programmer so its a bit hard to get it done with the info bellow.

Although I`m not fully iliterate and have done several modifications to coms and mods of my site once the developer let me know the file location and code line to me removed/altered.

Saying so I immagine that removing the code from the template would be easier correct? Once I know the filename and the code to look for I immagine I can get it done. Could you help me with that?

Cheers,
Andre

13 years 7 months ago #141397 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Hide Page Title
The following is the edit you'd need to perform to your CB template.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/default.php
ON: Line 221
[code:1]
<div class="componentheading"><?php echo $this->registerTitle; ?></div><div class="contentpaneopen"><div class="cb_comp_outer"><div class="cb_comp_inner cbHtmlEdit cbRegistration">
[/code:1]
TO:
[code:1]
<div class="contentpaneopen"><div class="cb_comp_outer"><div class="cb_comp_inner cbHtmlEdit cbRegistration">
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #141476 by arcoinvest
Replied by arcoinvest on topic Re:Hide Page Title
Awesome, worked fine, thanks a lot!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn