CSS needs for mod_cblogin module, et al

13 years 7 months ago #141356 by intomeseethemusic
CSS needs for mod_cblogin module, et al was created by intomeseethemusic
I'm a new user not only to CB; but also to web design in general. I'm in the process of building my first Joomla! site, which is my first site ever. It's also the first software/language, etc. that I've ever learned for web site design.

I'm a Docs sub; and on page 25-26; it talks about the CSS editing I need to do in order to make the URLs for login, logout, forgot pass, etc. workable for my site.

Beat assured me that I didn't need to know CSS in order to configure my network, yet, this is only the 2nd Thing I'm installing, and already I'm lacking knowledge that I need.

Please advise and guide me as to how I do this, where it's done, etc.

Thank you very much.

Brenda Meritt-Motta, Founder
Into Me See the Music
network@intomeseethemusic.com

United in Music,

Into Me See the Music
www.intomeseethemusic.com
"Weaving the Music Industry 'Round the Web, Meaningfully"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #141427 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CSS needs for mod_cblogin module, et al
Ensure you're posting in the correct boards. This is CBSubs boards and your issue pertains the CB Usability. Thread moved.

You did not specify what your CSS needs are, how you need the links adjusted, a URL to the site in question (is one in signature it? we don't know...). Please provide more details.

All web development will require some coding work. There is no plug and play approach to developing a site (nor should it be expected). I recommend reviewing the featureful FREE tutorials found here for assistance in web development. If necessary take classes at a local college, etc... developing a website is a large project and even larger when zero development or little development knowledge is present. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #141520 by intomeseethemusic
Replied by intomeseethemusic on topic Re:CSS needs for mod_cblogin module, et al
Sorry, I didn't realize I was in the wrong forum. Thank you for your feedback. I don't understand the questions that you asked, so I guess I won't answer now or here. I'll find the proper forum and go from there.

United in Music,

Into Me See the Music
www.intomeseethemusic.com
"Weaving the Music Industry 'Round the Web, Meaningfully"

13 years 7 months ago #141612 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CSS needs for mod_cblogin module, et al
You're in the correct forum, I've moved your thread. You want to adjust the links in the login module via CSS, but you did not specify how you want them adjusted nor provide a link to the site in question where you want them adjusted. CSS is purely visual without a visual representation of what you want its very difficult to assist you with CSS matters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn